Date(s) - 11 Aug 2016
3:30 PM - 5:30 PM
Greater Launceston & Tamar Valley
Interested in Sustainable Agriculture?https://tamarnrm.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Sustainable-Agriculture.jpg
Come to a meeting in Launceston with Senior Researcher AgLaw Centre University of New England, Dr. Jacqueline Williams.
When: Thursday 11th August, 2016
Where: Newstead Hotel (The Meeting Room)
160 Elphin Road, Newstead 7250
Meeting Time: 3.30-5.30 pm
Continue the Discussion over a meal (5.30 – 7.30 pm) (buy your own meal)
The meeting will be an opportunity to discuss Tamar Valley being involved in:
- Collaborative research
- Host a trial site or sites
- Help shape the Sustainable agriculture framework and standard
- See what the Symposium has to offerPub meal prices including Pizzas. Advise if you are staying for the meal.Recently Jacky visited a number of Law Schools in China where we held a number of small conferences on agri-food governance and the China Australia Free Trade Agreement.
- We are sure Jacky will be able to explain how she sees the Tamar Valley participating in this exciting initiative and local input and direction from people from the Tamar Valley will be vital
- Jacky is a past executive officer of Tamar NRM and was involved in many Tamar Projects including the ROOFS Project (Regional Outcomes On-Farm Sustainability) in 2007 which had a focus of on-farm environmental services delivered by Tamar Valley farmers.
- RSVP: to Greg by 9th August 2016 – Mob 0438 642 112 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org