Since the end of 2000 Tamar NRM has attracted nearly $6M of funding into the Region to implement a range of projects. Some projects are directly managed by Tamar NRM or as part of a consortium.
This includes activities in the areas of:
- On-ground landcare works;
- Community and landholder education, awarenessand training;
- Knowledge (resource condition studies and management planning);
- Co-ordination, management, monitoring and evaluation; and
- Support to the wider NRM network in the Northern Tasmanian region.